Marketplace Leaders

Robert Shackelford's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Penny, all very helpful, and confirmation of my heart's desire and my huma…"

Robert Shackelford replied Jul 16, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Hi Penny, well this discussion has become my blog and journal! Today is Thursday. I…"

Robert Shackelford replied Jul 15, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Hi Penny and all others, For your comments... On Sunday I went to church, the sermo…"

Robert Shackelford replied Jul 13, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Penny, I said 'Wow..." to myself after reading your situation. I was just reading y…"

Robert Shackelford replied Jul 10, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Os, that FAQ is really helpful. Even though God finally told me, perhaps it's been a…"

Robert Shackelford replied Jul 9, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"In terms of fasting, what should I realistically expect from God in terms specific g…"

Robert Shackelford replied Jul 4, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Wow, you'll need to keep posting what He says. I've never had the clear faith that f…"

Robert Shackelford replied Jul 3, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Hello Madalina! I'm very glad to hear from another believer... I am more glad that y…"

Robert Shackelford replied Jul 2, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Os, thanks for taking a moment out of your extremely busy day. Sure wish we could sp…"

Robert Shackelford replied Jul 1, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Hi Jim, I'm surprised anyone actually read it... I fight a tendency to ramble, there…"

Robert Shackelford replied Jun 28, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

RSS

TGIF Podcast

This week's podcast:
Where Did America Go?

Faith, Work, & Culture Radio Show

Social Media

TGIF Ad Sponsorship Program

© 2023   Created by Marketplace Leaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service