Marketplace Leaders

Penny Bolton's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Robert, I hope your interview went well, and I am praying that your years of adv…"

Penny Bolton replied Jul 16, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Thank you Robert. Your testimony is just what I needed to hear today. It's been a st…"

Penny Bolton replied Jul 13, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Robert," You are correct I've been a "doer", and that is why I believe God has been…"

Penny Bolton replied Jul 10, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Rob, My heart goes out to you. I think the reason we are in this community is becau…"

Penny Bolton replied Jul 10, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"Robert, I too am a highly logical person. One of my God given strength is problem-…"

Penny Bolton replied Jul 5, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"I highly recommend you read, "Hunger for God" by John Piper. I guarantee it will cha…"

Penny Bolton replied Jul 3, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

"I recently read Os Hillman's book "Adversity and Pain, the Gifts Nobody Wants" and r…"

Penny Bolton replied Jul 3, 2010 to "What the heck is going on in' my life?" Navigating the Joseph Pit.

33 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Os Hillman

RSS

TGIF Podcast

This week's podcast:
Where Did America Go?

Faith, Work, & Culture Radio Show

Social Media

TGIF Ad Sponsorship Program

© 2023   Created by Marketplace Leaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service